Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed - Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the execution of the planned audit engagements.
- Work with a team of auditors to ensure that assigned audit engagements are completed and delivered on time and meet the required standards.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate in strategic projects (knowledge of QlikView, ACL etc. required).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accountancy or Business.
- Knowledge of QlikView, ACL or data analytics skills will be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm