PwC’s Growth Markets practice is a global team which supports companies and government agencies expanding to and from emerging markets. The team works with PwC account teams from across the globe to address issues which not only focus on a company’s Growth Markets’ expansion strategy and vision, but also how companies execute their growth plans in these challenging markets.
We are looking for candidates who can commit with us for the period of December 2020 / January 2021 to June 2021.
What You Will Do
You will work as part of a team with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Deliver on market assessments, market entry/expansion strategy and consulting engagements as part of project team.
- Support the research, analysis and development of proposal documents and business development activities.
- Conduct research and strategic analysis to develop market, industry and consumer insights.
- Opportunity to contribute to blogs, development of thought leadership publications content, which are core to the Growth Markets Centre’s operations.
- Develop and strengthen strategy and management consulting skills.
- Gain experience of key issues clients face in Growth Markets and develop knowledge about a variety of Growth Markets, in Asia, Africa, CEE and LatAM.
- Contribute to projects which are core to the Growth Markets Centre’s operations such as proposal analysis, bid development, thought leadership and other publications.
- Work with clients across a variety of industries.
- A unique global insight to PwC across all lines of service and industries.
- Build a network across PwC network of firms globally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Post MBA / Masters graduates in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Political Science, Law, International Relations or similar subject from a reputable university.
- Penultimate year students who are looking for a head start in strategy and management consulting are welcome to apply.
- Prior work and / or internship experience is required, preferably in strategy, consulting, business intelligence, analytics or a related field.
- Has an analytical and logical mind with an ability to understand and analyze data and to generate points-of-views on Growth Markets, industry trends, consumer segments etc.
- Keen interest in Growth Markets, with exposure (travelled or spent time) in Growth Markets and/or able to demonstrate knowledge of Growth Markets (e.g., Southeast Asia, Latin America, Africa, Central Eastern Europe, Central Asia).
- Resourceful and industrious self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Japanese would be a bonus.
- Good to have existing knowledge, understanding or interest in one or a few industries will be advantageous e.g., Industrial Products, Automotive, Retail, Consumer, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to integrate well in a multi-cultural and diverse team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm