Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our Security & Controls team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in cyber security and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2019 intake.
- You will work on client engagements that includes performing tasks such as IT and system controls assessments, IT risk and resilience and IT regulation framework reviews, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and secure source code reviews under the supervision of a Senior or Manager
- You will also assist in the performance of IT audits against client systems and provide advice on Security benchmarking, Security Policies and Procedures and Cyber security incident investigation and response
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Possesses strong communication, written and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- A strong interest in problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills
- Possesses an appreciation for issues relating to the quality of data within business systems
- An ability to work as part of a client facing team both from our own offices and also at the client site
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development
- Ability to perform various penetration testing tasks in areas such as network and infrastructure, web application, mobile device application and secure code review
- IT network system knowledge including, but not limited to:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux);
- Databases (Oracle, SQL etc);
- Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure (Routers, Switchers etc); and
- Security controls assessment technologies (e.g. Data Loss prevention)
PwC Singapore is also a proud training partner of the Company-Led Training Programme (CLT) - an initiative established by the Infocommunications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA). The CLT programme objective is to allow ICT graduates to deepen their ICT skills and acquire specialist-level competencies through on-the job training with CLT training partners. More information on the programme can be found here: https://www.imda.gov.sg/industrydevelopment/programmes-and-grants/individuals/company-led-training-programmeclt
- Click here to apply: https://www.pwc.com/sg/en/careers/graduateopportunities.html
- Select "Assurance" under our job board
- Do upload a detailed resume + degree audit. Please PDF both your resume and degree audit before uploading it. The system will auto-populate the information from your resume
Please submit an online application by 31 March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 3:59 pm