Our exclusive graduate platform provides you the opportunity to work for a business that’s making a meaningful difference in the way we resource the world; whilst developing the skills of future expert leaders; and creating a legacy that will improve the lives of millions of people globally.
Our Graduate Excellence Path (GEP) gives you a learning platform designed to develop technical experts and future leaders of tomorrow, whilst preparing you for a career with us.
You will have access to a wide selection of learning tools designed to accelerate your growth, including coaching, mentoring, webinars, access to leadership content and collaborative networks.
With a strong focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and business disciplines, we’re looking for graduates who have a desire to learn, progress their careers and believe in becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Some of the disciplines we offer graduate programmes include:
- Procurement / Supply Chain
Who we are looking for
- Must be in final year of study or graduated for less than two years.
- You must be studying a relevant discipline to the role you are applying for.
- A dedication to promoting safe work practices.
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Eligibility to work in the relevant country.
- An enthusiastic approach to working with an eagerness to adapt to a new way of thinking.
Our applications will be open from 29 January – 01 March 2018.