Graduate careers rarely impact everyday life. But at Rio Tinto, your innovation will deliver the building blocks society relies on. Like the aluminium in our cars. The iron in our buildings. And the salt that seasons our meals. This is complex work that calls for natural leadership and the ability to quickly develop new skills. Work that thrives from creative thinking and demands astute environmental stewardship. Work that ultimately shapes society and drives human progress.
Join Rio Tinto and help shape our commercial presence in Singapore
Our Commercial group, headquartered in Singapore, is focused on delivering our mine to market strategy and houses representatives from all product groups including our Sales & Marketing, Procurement, and Marine & Logistics organisations, supported by our Commercial Treasury, HR, and Finance functions, among others.
With over 400 employees from across 29 nationalities, our diverse and inclusive work environment offers the perfect platform to learn, develop and grow your career.
As a Rio Tinto Finance Graduate within our Commercial Group, you will be well-positioned to apply your analytical, planning and forecasting skills to actively contribute to the automation of our commercial financial portfolios.
At Rio Tinto, you’ll have the flexibility, choice and freedom to be yourself and direct your career. Our Graduate Excellence Path gives you the perfect start: an opportunity to immediately get to grips with real work, develop your technical expertise and start a legacy that improves life for millions globally.
In fact, as well as experience in your chosen field, you can expect:
- A comprehensive training programme that gives you the tools to excel and progress
- A diverse and highly inclusive team culture that encourages collaboration across geographies, commodities, disciplines and markets
- Access to industry-leading professionals who’ll nurture your talent and help to fast track your career
- Exposure to innovative projects and technology that will propel mining into the digital age
- A wide selection of digital learning materials and world-class leadership content available to boost professional growth and development
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for exceptional graduates who want to learn and make an impact. Ambitious personalities with the gravitas to inspire colleagues and the curiosity and analytical mind to challenge the status quo.
So if you're on track to graduate in 2019 or have recently completed your studies we encourage you to apply. We’re seeking graduates with a commercial/ business related degree and the ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills in data analysis.
Start your journey towards becoming the next pioneer at Rio Tinto. Be the progress.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2019, 3:59 pm