Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
The Business Transformation Lead will work closely with Business Vice Presidents (BVPs), sales to propose business solution to support the overall business strategy.
What You Will Do
- Formulate, roll-out innovative business solutions to increase organizational/ sales efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop and strategize roadmaps to align processes, resources planning to achieve department goals and support overall business strategy.
- Identify gaps, propose changes, and drive key projects milestones from initiation through to delivery.
- Monitor progress on implementation and provide progress updates to Management on a regular basis.
- Align communication plan and executive program communications and manage change management.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and using data to garner buy-in.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in business administration or similar fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly analytical, and data-driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organized and take ownership to drive results.
- Ability to think out of the box and work with ambiguity.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels.
- Strategic thinking and Digital savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in Tableau is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm