Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
The Category Analyst Intern assists the team in the areas of Data Analysis with our Data structures & Algorithms.
This will help to broaden in areas that are deemed to benefit the intern in areas of professional careers and lifelong learning.
The intern will be exposed to Schneider Electric various tools and in-depth understanding of Distribution Category for Storage Resource Management - Spend analysis, price implementation, crisis Management and preparation of process for Professional & Ethical Standard Audit.
The intern will have constant interaction with international suppliers and stakeholders.
What You Will Do
Data Analysis for Storage Resource Management (Tableau or Microsoft):
- Preparation of Data for Quarterly Business Review.
- Maintain database for Supplier Playbook.
- Analysis of spending.
Annual Negotiation / Price Implementation:
- Develop a dashboard to publish historical negotiated price and demand trend from Puma.
- Work with Suppliers on price implementation tracker.
Assist in Preparation of Professional & Ethical Standard audit:
- Process improvement within the team.
- Compliance of the process flow.
Ad-hoc Project Management:
- Chair Weekly calls with suppliers and internal stakeholders to review status of assigned project.
- Drive assigned projects to meet the timeline and objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in data science, Business Analytics, Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, Computing, Mathematics, Physics or Business.
- With a strong IT background especially on excel, Tableau and/or some programming skills.
- Passionate about data processing, analytics and hungry to learn new software/systems.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate globally internally and externally.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm