Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
What You Will Do
- Ensure a smooth supply chain flow.
- Drive healthy inventory level and other related activities.
- Balance the supply and demand needs and continuously improve the forecast accuracy.
- Handle ad-hoc customer requirement and manage the impacts on various logistics costs & future planning needs.
- Interact with different stakeholders along the supply chain and address & reconcile the issues properly.
- Participate the regular meetings with respective business units/marketers to understand the up-to-date supply chain projects and give support.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement projects as and when assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Industrial Operations Management or similar fields.
- Prior internship experience in Logistics or Demand Planning is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in SAP software is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Operations
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm