Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the Services Marketing team where you will be exposed to comprehensive ranges of services within Schneider Electric (Power Systems & Products, Critical Power & Cooling, Digital Building & Power, Industrial Automation, Digital Services, etc.), at every stage of our product life cycle, and across different segments in Singapore.
You will also learn about Schneider Electric digital services, from real time data on infrastructure performance and through actionable insights that helps reduce maintenance costs and maximize system uptime.
This role will contribute in growing Services’ business by performing analysis on the customers’ installed products, segment, offer mix, while creating awareness of Services offerings and capabilities for demand generation. The role will also involve in planning and deploying the transformational initiatives/ projects within Services.
Services is a great place for fresh talents who are looking for more hands-on experience and exposure to dynamic team and leaders of different Services business.
What You Will Do
- Perform analytics on the offer portfolio, channel and segment mix by respective business.
- Perform analytics on the data from Installed Base and identify the potential opportunities for business growth.
- Plan and deploy new Services offer initiatives and transformation projects.
- Close monitoring of the business action plans, highlight & lowlight, improvement required.
- Assist in marketing campaign for demand generation activities.
- Automation and simplification of processes for data analytics to deliver better efficiency and productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Business Analytics.
- Good analytical skills, preferred with intermediate programming skills and proficient with Microsoft Suites (python, Tableau, Excel, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm