Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the GSC Finance team where we business partner in journey of transformation and tailor our Supply Chain to meet customers’ needs.
This role will analyze financial results of multiple factories in East Asia and Japan region, conduct benchmarking study, Variance analysis, work with lead finance leaders to generate efficiency and improve processes.
What You Will Do
- Prepare Financial commentary and Business Review documents with Business Leaders.
- Benchmark costs between different factories.
- Lead specific projects on Process Improvement.
- Participate and contribute to the digitization journey.
- Work with different department leaders to identify new opportunities for cost savings.
- Develop training documentation and deliver training to users on Processes.
- Provide insights on Data Visualization such as Tableau and Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar fields.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI.
- Passionate with numbers.
- Effective communicator.
- Keen to challenge status quo.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm