Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the regional Talent and Learning Team to facilitate the deployment of Sales and Business Growth-related development interventions to the East Asia and Japan Zone.
You will experience the end-to-end learning process from needs analysis to facilitation to learning evaluation. You will also undertake special projects related to driving a learning culture and branding of learning activities.
What You Will Do
- Conduct Learning Needs Assessment to work out the Zone Development Plan.
- Support the Development of Learning Interventions to meet the Needs of the Zone.
- Work with Different Stakeholders to Deploy the Learning Interventions into the Region.
- Monitor the Progress of Learning Interventions.
- Creatively Propose New Way of Measuring Learning Progress and Effectiveness.
- Provide reporting on learning progress.
- Engage with different parties to inject new ways of Learnings.
- Undertaken special Learning projects related to building a learning culture and branding.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business / Human Resources / Psychology / Engineering / IT.
- Must have - Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good to have - Tableau, Klaxoon.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm