Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
In our continual effort to provide an undergraduate internship programmes that prepares you to meet new challenges of the rapidly changing global environment.
In the first month, the student will cover fundamental courses such as Process Instrumentation and Control and company products (such as Foxboro and Triconex), which builds a strong foundation and equips them with the necessary background knowledge about company products and technical procedures.
What You Will Do
- FDS (Functional Design Specification).
- Engineering Deliverables (Systems and Project Related Drawings & Documents).
- Testing Deliverables.
- VMC / MRB documents.
- Design/ documentation.
- Staging and Testing.
- Site Commissioning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Engineering / IT related or similar.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Knowledge in Java, Python, SQL is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm