Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
Successful candidates will ensure day-to-day support of the deployment of best-in-class Project/Program/Agile management practices and the supporting platform, tools and training that enable greater efficiency, visibility and consistency in implementing key Supply Chain transformation projects.
This role will also drive quality assurance in adoption of the practices, platform, and tools by enabling and supporting leaders and super users with analysis and reporting.
What You Will Do
Work with Project / Change management experts in the ongoing development and deployment of GSC Project Management & Agile Standard Practices and tools.
Support adoption / change management activities of GSC PMO by:
- Developing and organizing learning, live and digital events.
- Manage content and scheduling for online SPICE and Learning Content Portals.
- Drive social media plan to create a vibrant online project management community.
- Learn to be a super user of project / change methods in order to coach and assist PM’s.
- Work with GSC leaders to drive greater quality in project execution by developing clear visualization of key project data & assisting with insightful analysis on trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communication / Data Analytics / Supply Chain.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), and Microsoft Project is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Data Science and Analytics, Logistics...
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm