Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a regional environment. We will also support and promote the intern’s career goals through interaction with Safety, Environment, and Real Estate (SERE) professionals.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality to improve the Health Safety and Environment for the regions.
- Interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Support and drive to improve Schneider Electric EcoStruxure (i.e., resource advisor and Power Monitoring expert).
- Participate and support Schneider Electric sustainability programs to Improve waste management programs and recycling projects for the regions.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy for Health, Safety & Environment business reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics / Mathematics or similar fields.
- Knowledge in Python, SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm