Change the future every day
The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Explore our world
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Develop what will be important tomorrow
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a smarter tomorrow. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch operates as a merchant bank in Singapore and forms part of Siemens Financial Services, a pure play financial services business of SIEMENS AG and provides financing solutions to customers of SIEMENS in the Asia Australia region focusing on the energy and infrastructure sectors. The branch in Singapore offers project and structured finance debt solutions, equity and financial advisory services.
What you will do
What are my responsibilities?
- You will assist the origination, risk management and/or financial advisory professionals in their day to day activities in originating, underwriting and portfolio management of transactions
- You will support the origination teams with pricing runs to calculate transaction economics for loan transactions and the evaluation of the credit profile of potential customers
- You will gain on-the-job experience and assist with projects with international projects teams based in the Asia Australia region as well as Munich and London
- You will get an in-depth understanding of the operations of a regulated entity (Siemens Bank) forming part of an industrial parent, SIEMENS AG
- You will learn about business administration, regulatory reporting and compliance in a Bank
- You might take on ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
Required Skills and Abilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- We are looking for students studying towards a Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Having financial services and financial planning knowledge is an advantage but not an entry requirement
- You have specific interests in debt markets, banking and/or project finance
- You have prior experience in project work, intercultural experience and good initiative
- You have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and have phenomenal teammate attributes
We are looking for someone to join us from early June 2022 onwards and can commit full time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th May 2022, 6:00 pm