We’re looking for an Analytics Intern to join our Team in Singapore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry. As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
As an Analytics Intern you will be challenged with tasks revolving around:
- Designing and developing analytics solutions (e.g. dashboarding, optimization, Machine Learning models) to solve business problems.
- Developing analytical frameworks and/or mental models to solve business problems.
- Closely collaborating with business stakeholders across organization to accomplish key projects.
- Building analytical capabilities through decision-guiding tools.
- Building visibility on Singapore's performance horizontally across the organization to enable data driven decision across all business teams and verticals.
- Focus on using various analytics and modelling methodologies to find opportunities and levers to reach business goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma, Bachelor's, post-graduate students are welcomed to apply.
- Preferably academic background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm