We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join our APAC Talent Acquisition to be based in Singapore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder - doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you’ll be supporting the AP TA team. At Signify, you have the opportunity to develop ‘on the job’ and learn a new skill set. To ensure you have a successful internship experience you will be coached and mentored by one of our Lead Talent Acquisition Consultants.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
- End-to-end recruitment for our internships and trainee programs for the APAC Market - job posting, sourcing, interview scheduling, and management of the offer process between candidates and the hiring manager.
- You'll support the hiring managers in developing target candidate profiles and attract suitable internship/trainee candidates using different tools (job boards, social media platforms, etc.).
- You'll ensure great candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- You'll support TA Consultants on ad hoc projects like pipeline building, talent sourcing, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, Psychology, or in a field related to Social Sciences.
- You are a communicative and creative person, willing to take new initiatives, at ease in an international environment.
- You have good organizational and planning skills.
- You are very discreet, structured, precise, and detail oriented.
- You are able to commit for min 6 months internship (3-5 days a week).
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture.
Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Communications, Human Resources, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm