This individual plans and coordinates the monthly production cycle, including monitoring the forecasted build plan and ensure timely delivery of products to customers and meet other KPIs such as cycle time, shipment & inventory turns.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and review daily WIP status and production output and flag-out production bottlenecks for immediate resolution.
- Generate priority list for suppliers and follow through until shipment.
- Drive supplier factory for on time delivery performance (FOTD) and Cycle Time Performance according to company policy for deployment.
- Generate and follow-up on Purchase Order requests.
- Schedule & monitor customers’ orders. Take appropriate actions proactively to minimize delays and update schedules in SAP.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Strong in data analytical skills, meticulous.
- Strong interest in working with cross functional team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm