As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big? Then we want you on our team. Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
You are working toward being an expert in the world of custom analog layout. Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles. You have a passion for solving hundreds of puzzles per day. You understand what we mean when we describe layout as “tetris on steroids”. You have a strong grasp of layout dependent effects: LOD/STI, WPE, PSE, OSE. You have an uncanny ability to explain the technically complicated in a simple analogy. A picture is worth a thousand words!
Why Silicon Labs:
At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - It starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with engineering to provide high quality layout in a timely manner.
- Communicate regular status updates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Good understanding of basic electrical properties and principals.
- Experience in using Cadence Virtuoso, Layout XL, Calibre and Unix is preferred.
- Knowledge of layout dependent effects wrt device and process matching techniques.
- Execution in Top Level assembly of Layout.
- Understanding of Latchup prevention and ESD protection schemes a plus.
- Familiarity with P&R methods a plus.
- Proficient in block level, macro level and top level; floor planning, assembly and verification.
- Experience in leading a project layout team a plus.
- Experience working in multiple processes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm