As part of our team, you’ll work on groundbreaking technologies that impact the world, from products that simplify home automation and address medical issues to solutions that reduce energy waste and enable sustainable infrastructure. You will also be supported by a team that values learning from each other and helping one another succeed.
Do you think creatively, design passionately and dream big? Then we want you on our team. Together we can build a smarter and more connected world.
Why Silicon Labs:
At Silicon Labs, we know innovation doesn’t start with companies - It starts with people; People who love solving problems and developing new ideas using their diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are creative thinkers and collaborative innovators who work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
What You Will Do
- Lead initiative to design, enhance and automate reporting and analytics for the manufacturing operations group.
- Definition and analysis of manufacturing operations key business measures such as on-time delivery, master data maintenance cycle time, process cycle time (purchasing and production orders), supply/demand management, production yield and product ageing for executive management.
- Manage operations reporting project backlog and work effectively with IT business intelligence team to enhance data warehouse content.
- Work effectively in a team environment covering many organizations (quality, sales operations, engineering, finance, marketing, and marketing communications).
- Communicate periodically with manufacturing operations management on key deliverables, results, and support issues.
- Work on related projects and/or assignments as needed.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business / Supply Chain with strong focus in data analytics.
- Experience in using Data analytics tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Understanding of data warehouse design.
- Understanding of business intelligence reporting solutions (operation, ad-hoc and dashboards).
- Database design concepts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm