This is a full-time summer internship programme designed to develop high performing students through challenging and impactful projects. You will gain real-work exposure, get hands-on experience with guidance from our business leaders and even an opportunity to be fast-tracked to our Management Associate Programme.
MAP Internship Milestones
Welcome: Get to know your teams, mentors and company culture on the first week of internship.
Pit-Stop: Be inspired by subject matter experts from within the organisation! Learn how you can make a real impact to Singtel and our customers.
Special Project: Cut your teeth on cross-functional special projects and deliver solution and develop prototype to a busine challenge
Graduation: Celebrate and network with your cohort and business leaders!
We offer 7 exciting tracks you can choose from!
- IT & Business Application
- Data Analytics
- Communications Engineering (Networks)
- Infrastructure & Cyber Security
- Digital Transformation (UI/UX Customer Experience)
- Sales & Marketing
What do you need to apply?
- Second/ Penultimate Year Undergraduates/ Masters' students with outstanding academic results
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong drive to excel and thrive in a dynamic and global business environment
- Highly resourceful and able to learn independently
- Able to adapt, evolve and collaborate with others across environments
- Passionate and curious about Info-communication and Digital Technology
Application Period: 16 October to 31 December 2023
Internship Period: 13 May to 2 Aug 2024
Do get your transcript and resume ready for submission in your application. For any queries, please reach out to us at [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
May 2024 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 3:59 pm