The trainee provide support to the Chief Risk Officer in the areas of risk and maintains adequate internal controls over credit, market, liquidity and operational risk; and the preparation of the Risk Management Committee Meeting.
The trainee is responsible for production and monitoring of market and credit risk exposure and exceptions.
The trainee will assist the Chief Risk Officer in the following:
- in ensuring the completeness of the credit conditions in IForce and/or local tracking tool (daily) for SG Singapore Branch
- in running the process of tracking and monitoring the credit risk, market risk and country risk exception (daily) in performing the monitoring check ensure business are in compliance of the market and credit risk policy (daily)
- in preparing the risk management committee meeting for SG Singapore branch and SG Securities Singapore (monthly/ quarterly)
- In reviewing the business process for internal controls enhancement (ad hoc)
Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Degree or diploma in Banking, accounting, business administration or the equivalent in finance
- Only fresh graduates will be considered
- External; and/or internal Banking and auditing or financial consulting internship experience
- Strong numerical skills and strong attention to details
- Good communication and computer skills (e.g. Excel Marco, MS Access, Visio basics)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data logically
- Motivated, driven and possess good organization skills
- Sensible to Risks
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Risk Awareness
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 3:00 pm