Education Internship Program
Our education internships will equip you with vital skills that will enable you fast-track your career in this dynamic industry. Real-world experience is the most effective way to boost your resume and become a valuable asset in the job market. Develop your communication skills by working directly in local communities in all of our destinations.
We partner with many leading companies worldwide that are looking for graduates in education. Most notably, we have partnered with the National Government of Colombia where we place participants in first-class roles including the Secretary of Education. Our prestigious internship programs will help you kickstart your career and introduce you into the professional environment on an international level. These are high-profile roles which will develop your skills & experience, giving you an edge against other graduates.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Erika Herbin from the University of Wisconsin tells us about her education internship in Colombia: