The VMware sales team and the solutions, products and services we deliver are revolutionizing data centres and the IT enterprise network. The sales team is responsible for driving new business, building customer loyalty, ensuring high product retention rates, supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives, and developing and executing area business plans. The team is made up of humble top performers that foster an entrepreneurial team spirit and a team culture that promotes leaders at all levels. VMware’s executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the team during key parts of the sales process to win and retain accounts. The growth opportunities at VMware provide an ideal atmosphere for passionate, performance-oriented sales professionals.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone. A typical day involves speaking with 20-30 customers and 10+ partners that are considering purchasing VMware products. The ISR is responsible for selling VMware products and services primarily by responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable to closing sales and placing orders typically generated by national advertising and/or referrals. ISRs are responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via the VMware sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Languages desired: Japanese, Mandarin, Thai, Indonesian, Malay
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
- Applicants need to be comfortable working with others and in a team environment
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
- Demonstrate academic leadership
- Knowledge can be demonstrated either through direct experience or similar experiences through internships
We recruit graduates from all disciplines, but we particularly welcome graduates of:
- Information Technology
- The opportunity to work with the global leader in datacenter virtualization and be part of the cloud computing era
- Gain knowledge from an approachable, responsive executive management team and high caliber colleagues
- Learn in an unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness, collaboration and balance.
- Ability to earn industry-leading certifications
- Grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities
- Advance your career in our strong promote-from-within culture