Graduate Consultant - Power
Are you ready? Go!
- Be courageous. Be different. Stand out from the crowd.
- Work hard, have fun, make a difference.
- Allow your passion to become your purpose.
As the independent consulting arm of Worley, with 3000 people in 19 countries, the work we do impacts the world around you. Advisian provides integrated strategy, management and technical consulting solutions to clients within the energy, infrastructure and resources sectors.
This opportunity will provide you with development and experience in an integrated commercial and technical consulting environment. You will have the opportunity to work with industry experts to consult and advise on and successfully deliver various projects related to advanced software solutions and consulting services.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the Graduate Consultant (Power) role:
In this consultative heavy role, you will be tasked to perform a variety of assignments through the application of basic engineering theories, techniques and practices.
What You Will Do
- Business Development: Builds positive working relationships with external parties such as the customer, suppliers, and contractors.
- Providing completed tasks and inputs into elements of projects and or proposals.
- Building effective working relationships within project team, Power advisory unit and work collaboratively.
- Continue your team contribution and communication skills development.
- Understanding Worley/Advisian practices, products and services.
- Meet project execution targets, client satisfaction/expectations, and external contract and client requirements.
- Demonstrate the drive and ambition to learn and grow across a wide range of generational technologies and project scopes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates or Postgraduates in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrate great verbal and written communications skills, with attention to detail.
- Is first and foremost a team player.
- Able to present and respond to questions with confidence.
- Computer Applications: Be conversant in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Understanding of local and international Energy Developments, policies and major players.
- Report writing and thesis writing experience (thesis may be requested for review).
- Fresh Graduates may apply.
To succeed in the Graduate Consultant (Power) role, you will need to have a basic understanding of wind/solar/battery storage or thermal power.
What we offer you:
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations - We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transitions. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:31st May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.