You will be assisting the Application Services team on various IT projects, including software implementations, upgrades, and optimizations.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the project manager with requirement gathering session, project documentation, testing and training.
- Involve in the design and building of IT applications (PowerApps, RPA etc.).
- Offer technical support to end-users, addressing inquiries and issues related to IT applications and systems.
- Involve in promoting the awareness of Digital solutions.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred studies in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) and cloud services for application deployment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of database systems and SQL is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to explore innovative solutions and technologies to enhance user experience.
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, CapitaLand Investment Limited (CLI) is a leading global real estate investment manager (REIM) with a strong Asia foothold.
As of 30 June 2023, CLI had S$134 billion of real estate assets under management, and S$89 billion of real estate funds under management (FUM) held via six listed real estate investment trusts and business trusts, and more than 30 private vehicles across Asia Pacific, Europe and USA.
Its diversified real estate asset classes cover retail, office, lodging, business parks, industrial, logistics and data centers.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm