What You Will Do
- Conduct market research and business / investment feasibility on deal opportunities.
- Assist the team in macro & research support on deal opportunities.
- Assist the team in working out financial models for potential deals.
- Assist the team in understanding and mitigating deal risks and concerns.
- Assist the team in preparing business / investment approval materials.
- Provide support to the team in real deal execution if opportunity arises.
- Assist the team in monitoring investment performance of the fund and its respective investments, including appropriate returns benchmarking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a diploma/degree in Real Estate or Finance or Hospitality or Business.
- Proficient in Power BI to create Dashboard, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel. Skills in using Macro will be advantageous.
- Possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment as well as the right attitude and passion to learn new things.
- Individuals are detail-oriented, meticulous and able to identify the big picture.
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, CapitaLand Investment Limited (CLI) is a leading global real estate investment manager (REIM) with a strong Asia foothold.
As of 30 June 2023, CLI had S$134 billion of real estate assets under management, and S$89 billion of real estate funds under management (FUM) held via six listed real estate investment trusts and business trusts, and more than 30 private vehicles across Asia Pacific, Europe and USA.
Its diversified real estate asset classes cover retail, office, lodging, business parks, industrial, logistics and data centers.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Management
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm