Program Start Date: 2 Aug 2021
Why you'll love Cisco:
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent?
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
The program, will begin on August 2, 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need to Be Eligible:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2019 or later
- Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be Singaporean Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please create a profile and submit your application online via link below:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 3:59 pm