CSL encourage students worldwide to build their career with us. As part of the Early Career Program, Wuhan Internship Program is a six-month program that will provide you with the opportunity to enter and work in a diverse environment in a global enterprise with world-leading biopharmaceutical technology.
The whole program is divided into three phases. After the phase one of warm-up and onboarding, you will begin to get involved in business and play roles in actual work of Wuhan site. During this period, regular assessment, rotation and communication will also be interspersed. Not only to demonstrate CSL’s social responsibility, but also deliver the values and promise we made to save lives and protect people around the world. Upon finishing the program, you are welcome to join CSL as full-time employees after graduation.
Start from here, and you are believed to have a bright future in CSL!
- You will need to be a Chinese Citizen or have full working rights in China.
- You will need to have your Bachelor Degree (or above) by July 2023.
- Preferred majors in Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Process, Science, Biological Engineering, Biotechnology
- Our programs are based in Wuhan, China. As such, you will be located in/or willing to relocate to Wuhan and be willing to cover the costs of relocation.
- You must be available to commence full time internship from January 1st, 2023
Application close: Nov. 27, 2022
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Medical and...
- Work rights:Chinese Citizen, Chinese Working Visa
- Locations:China (China), Wuhan...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 12:59 pm