Within the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organization at Dell Technologies, interns make a significant impact across a wide range of functions. In addition to traditional finance roles such as financial planning, treasury, and business controllership, team members in the CFO Organization have the opportunity to support the business in areas such as audit, data science and analytics, and sales operations.
Join us as a Finance and Business Operations Intern on our Finance Team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Interns serve as business partners in the functions they support and will be assigned a high-impact project that is relevant to the business. Below is a list of primary functions and example projects past Finance Interns have contributed:
Functions and example projects:
- Sales Segments - Constructed a cash flow model that helped the sales representatives understand how much money the customer can save by leasing Dell products and services.
- Corporate Functions - Improved and created new processes involving liquidity and cash management for our Asia region.
- Business & Sales Operations - Portfolio Optimization: use data analytics to establish a sales strategy to increase productivity and deliver incremental growth.
- Product Groups - Designed client product brochure to align with New Dell Business Model offerings.
- Finance Operations Functions - Assessed the impact of supply chain and product changes on the overall profitability of laptops and desktops and for Dell as a whole.
- Dell Financial Services - Defined targets & metrics to maximize financing yields for sales results.
What You Will Do
- Assist management in preparing financial performance metrics, financial models and reports, and variance analysis of actual and planned results.
- Conduct analysis of profit improvement initiatives for the business.
- Support the building of predictive models using data analytics.
- Support sales programs through analysis and enablement.
- Review processes and propose recommendations for improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Targeted majors include (but are not limited to) Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Economics, Statistics, International
Business, Mathematics, Operations and Management.
- Possess outstanding critical thinking, problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Is a leader, collaborator, and team player with a diverse skillset.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideal candidates have earned a minimum 3.4 GPA.
- Engages in extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 6:00 pm