Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your internship
Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over 10 intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. You will go through two job rotations and gain a wide range of practical experience. During your internship, you will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.
About Chief Regulatory Office
Chief Regulatory Office protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. It manages the bank’s risks and helps to avert unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, we also advise the bank on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep the bank up to date on regulatory and political challenges.
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. You will help to advise and train employees from all areas of the bank to ensure that they maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all relevant laws and guidelines at all times in their everyday work. This work will familiarise you with the compliance culture required in each division and provide you with an overview of the responsibilities of Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime. You will also gain an insight into the monitoring that helps the bank to comply with national and international laws, financial sanctions, guidelines to prevent criminal activity, market abuse, conflicts of interest, insider trading and money laundering and data protection guidelines. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you could work
- Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime Business Advisory
- Compliance Control Testing
- Regulatory Strategy & Oversight
- Regulatory Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Sanctions & Embargos
We are looking for bright minds with good academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business administration, economics, taxes, corporate governance, auditing, (commercial) law, social sciences and/or economic systems?
- Are you passionate about finance,with an affinity for rules and regulations?
- Do you have some experience overseas?
- Are you well-versed in working with MS Office and common applications?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a lively and critical mind, ready to deal with controversial topics and viewpoints?
- Are you able to engage in dialogue and develop stable relationships with stakeholders?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Job type:Internships
Retail, Intelligence, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2018, 3:59 pm