At Firmenich people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
The purpose of this intern is to support savory flavor lab work as application, evaluation and sample preparation, raw materials and flavor samples management, and lab equipment maintenance.
What You Will Do
- Learn, manage and arrange Raw Materials inventory for lab prototyping, by functionality and Raw Materials properties.
- Learn formulation design, lab prototype preparation and flavor application.
- Conduct experiments and testing.
- Learn to operate lab equipment and responsible for equipment in good condition and well maintenance.
- Set up database to maintain record of all evaluation and best practice lab prototypes formulation.
- Set up database for product assessment and lab test result.
At the end of the internship, the intern will:
- Understand raw materials functionality and usage in application.
- Operate lab equipment independently.
- Prepare and evaluate Savoury application product prototypes eg culinary, noodles, patties, nugget etc.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skill by working in cross function team such as supply chain, other business unit application lab, analytical, sensory, and/or other countries application technical team etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study science related course.
- Possess open-minded personality and willingness to learn.
- Hold passion in foods or savory.
- Hands on and well organized.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm