2023 Summer Internship - Campus Recruitment - Business - May-Aug
Get to know the team:
How do we Identify, Attract, Assess, Develop and Retain diverse Intern & Graduate Talent, appropriate for Grab in a hyper-local and process-efficient way?
As Grab is expanding into a Super App, we are constantly looking into recruiting fresh talent who are able to inject new ideas into the organization. With an increasing pool of interns and openings available, streamlining the recruiting process to make it more efficient and structured for both the hiring managers and interns, becomes crucial.
We are a small but mighty and collaborative team that strives to contribute to a forward-looking and future-ready People Operations team. Currently, we are working to streamline the campus recruiting process and build a world-class campus program at Grab.
Get to Know the Role:
As a Campus Recruiting Intern, your responsibilities include optimizing and refining the hiring process and ensuring it is competitive with internship programs offered by other global & regional tech firms.
You will be actively involved in developing a purposeful internship program that will cultivate future Grabbers.
Branding of Grab to the talents in the market starts as early as students get exposed to the different organizations in the school.
This project will set as a stepping stone to attracting young talents into the organization. Your work in Grab will have a direct impact on the intern hiring process. You will also get many opportunities to interact with the different stakeholders of the organization and hear personally from them the successes and improvements needed thus far.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Manage recruiting for multiple online teams in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- Manage business stakeholders and leaders in delivering talent to the team to drive business growth.
- Advise business teams and functions on talent acquisition strategies.
- Exposure to the various aspects and processes within talent acquisition.
- Opportunity to interact with Grab candidates in the various stages of their application and interview process.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team meetings, projects, and discussions.
- Through managing the end-to-end recruiting process, develop a detailed analysis of the areas of improvement and suggestions to make the recruiting process more efficient and less manual
- Be an ambassador of Grab and represent the company at Campus events.
- Market research on how organizations have developed a successful internship program and implement it at Grab.
- Focus group discussions with current or ex-interns at Grab to identify the gaps in the internship program.
- Managing the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Stakeholder management.
- Improve Employer Branding at university events.
- Attract the right talent pool for different departments at Grab
- Seamlessly move candidates through the process
- Help the campus team develop a playbook for Hiring Managers to ensure the process is structured and scalable.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available from May - Aug 2023.
- Undergraduate in Human Resources, Business, Arts & Social Science, or other relevant courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility.
These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.