At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
Get to know the Team:
GrabAds is bringing to market innovative, first-of-a-kind advertising products. Encompassing both offline & online, you can see our ads platform at work on the outside & inside of vehicles and also in our app. What you can’t see is the data that powers the ads and pretty much everything else at Grab. We’re leveraging our unique data and large, growing user base to offer an advertiser experience like no other. At the same time, we’re creating value for our users, drivers & merchant partners.
What You Will Do
- Help to launch and manage new products, working with several internal stakeholders such as Product Managers, Analysts and Designers.
- Assist in creating go-to-market plans for new products.
- Shuffle between strategy, sales enablement, operations and product tasks.
- Provide sales enablement in 6 different Southeast Asian markets.
- Conduct research and analyze data to help make business decisions.
- Learn how an Ad Tech Platform and programmatic advertising works.
- Get a deep-dive into launching a new product within GrabAds.
- Acquire knowledge about working with 6 Southeast Asian markets.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the GrabFood business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Analytics in a reputable university.
- Preferably a penultimate or second year student.
- Knowledge in advertising platforms and programmatic advertising.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders in different countries.
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions.
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm