Intern - Marketing
Site Name: Singapore - Rochester Park
Posted Date: Aug 4 2022
Hiring Manager: Oral Care Brand Activation
Period of Internship Required: Jan 2023 – June 2023
Preferred School/Course of Intern: Business Students with Marketing background
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
We are looking to provide a learning opportunity for 2 interns 1) To administer and support the current Oral Care projects. 2) To support overall Sustainability agenda, projects and product innovation pipeline for Malaysia and Singapore
We are looking for interns to support the Haleon business area to drive the marketing efforts of our products here in Singapore. The intern will be partnering with marketing managers of different product portfolios to promote awareness and education of our brand and products
You will be required to support and assist marketing managers in the activities in relation to a strategic product portfolio:
- Work with agencies to drive digital assets for websites and ecommerce platforms
- Work with creative agencies to drive new social content across key brands
- Work with media buying agencies to manage and track marketing spend across offline and online channels
- Community management on social platforms
- Optimize and amplify social media content across key brands
- Partner with agencies and internal stakeholders / teams to activate new launch products or campaigns
Artwork roll out
- Work with regional team on artwork roll out for new products and changes in copy
Strategic Brand Management
- Work with regional team to assess and respond to latest market activities
- Market Analysis
- Work with market research agency on a monthly basis to analyse consumption data for key brands
- Draw workable insights from monthly data and present them to the larger team during monthly reviews.
You will be able to:
- Understand what marketing in the fast-moving consumer health area is like and experience the day-to-day operations in marketing and running of the business.
- Materializing implementation of business strategies on paper into a real competitive market by being part of content and communications development in materials and activities.
- Develop business acumen skill sets through understanding the strategies applied in a competitive environment.
- Stakeholder Management - Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization including sales, marketing and medical, and also external stakeholders such as vendors etc.
- Business management Skills – Gain understanding on how to market a product in an ethical environment.
- Project Management Skills – Coordination and facilitation of different crucial elements of a business plan execution.
- Discover individual’s strengths, interest and suitability for the commercial arena
We are looking for students who have these business skills & competencies:
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Positive can-do attitude, with a keen interest to learn.
- Excellent professional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to work both individually and as a team-player.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.
- Ethically grounded due to the nature of information that you will be in contact with.
- Good time management skills; deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethics
Prior to shortlisting, we will be dropping you a call to ask for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, as we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.