Applications for our Global Summer Internship Programmes in Hong Kong and Singapore are now open.
You’re excited about starting your career and exploring the many paths and possibilities. We’re a global bank with an inclusive culture and diverse opportunities, spanning all aspects of banking, technology, operations and beyond.
Whichever path you choose, we offer valuable experiences and learning, with support at every step.
To read more about each internship programme and to apply, please click on the programmes listed below. To understand our application and the assessment process, or to discover more about internships at HSBC, please visit hsbc.com/earlycareers.
- Penultimate Year Undergraduate.
- You will be working towards a 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 cumulative GPA or the equivalent of a 2.1 from a recognised University (as appears on your official University transcript or degree certificate).
- Be fluent in English, however, for Hong Kong programmes, knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an advantage.
For more information on requirements and application deadline, please refer to hsbc.com/earlycareers for details.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Program duration
- accepts international
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2023, 3:59 pm