For: Final year students or recent graduates
Duration: Two years
Areas: Digital Business Services - Operating Excellence
Applications close: 30 November 2023
Start date: July 2024 onwards
A two-year programme that provides experience in driving business change across the bank and the critical role Operations play in delivering world class service to our customers across the globe.
What you’ll do
- You’ll rotate around four teams over the two-year programme. This will give you broad experience in all areas of Global Operations, the Deputy Chief Operating Office, and the Chief Control Office.
- You’ll be given new objectives in each rotation. These could include managing transformation projects, providing customer service, delivering strategic procurement services, advising on risk and governance, or leading teams in one of our Global Service Centres.
- You’ll deliver these objectives with an innovative mindset along with quick learning.
- Performing well on the programme can lead to you becoming a Senior Manager in one of our critical business services, delivering customer operations, leading teams or managing change.
Who you are
- You’re a quick learner who is curious to know why things are done the way they are because you have ideas on how to make them better.
- You like to think creatively and are passionate about operational excellence and problem-solving.
- You enjoy the challenges and opportunities in business and know what makes customers happy.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll gain first-hand experience in project management, strategy and planning, finance, business management, payments, and the Chief Operating Office.
- You’ll receive training specific to each of your rotations to bring you up to speed quickly. A dedicated programme manager will help guide your journey through the different rotations.
- Through each rotation you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your skills in Six Sigma, Agile, and project management. You’ll also improve on your negotiating and relationship-building skills.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for continuous learning and people to support you during your time with us so that you’re well prepared for your future. Read more about the support you’ll get.
- Available to work full time for two years commencing July 2024;
- Obtained, or expected to achieve, a GPA of at least 4.0 / 5.0 or 3.2 / 4.0 (as appears on your official university transcript or degree certificate), or overseas equivalent to this;
- Fluent in English.
Please note that you can only make one application each recruitment cycle. Candidates should make an informed decision before applying by reviewing the different business areas and location sections on our website.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date if all vacancies are filled.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2023, 7:31 am