For: Penultimate year undergraduates
Duration: 10 weeks
Areas: Wealth and Personal Banking
Applications close: 30 November 2023
Start date: May 2024 onwards
Get an immersive introduction to Wealth Management and Personal Banking. Learn how to develop products and propositions that deliver digitally personalised customer experiences.
What you’ll do
- You’ll get exposure and experience with the different Head Office teams in our Wealth Management and Personal Banking businesses. These are strategic teams such as the Customer Channel, Digital Transformation, Risk Transformation, Product Development and Strategy.
- With these teams you could be working on a project to develop and improve our offerings for cards, mortgages or lending, or you may help to create a highly personalised banking experience using digital and data.
- Upon successful completion of your internship, you could have the opportunity to join our graduate programme the following year.
Who you are
- You’re a strategic and creative thinker who likes to generate and share ideas, and aims to be a future leader.
- Building relationships and collaborating with all kinds of people is how you get things done.
- You like to ask, ‘Why?’ and come up with better ways to do things.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll start with a global and local induction and benefit from a mix of on-the-job learning and courses offered through LinkedIn Learning, Fit for Banking modules and development pathways on Degreed.
- You’ll have many networking and learning opportunities from our speaker panels, insight sessions and lunch and learns that explain key business areas and the career paths they hold.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for continuous learning and people to support you during your time with us so that you’re well-prepared for your future. Read more about the support you’ll get.
- Available to work full time for 10 weeks commencing May 2024;
- Obtained, or expected to achieve, a GPA of at least 4.0 / 5.0 or 3.2 / 4.0 (as appears on your official university transcript or degree certificate), or overseas equivalent to this;
- Fluent in English.
Please note that you can only make one application each recruitment cycle. Candidates should make an informed decision before applying by reviewing the different business areas and location sections on our website.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date if all vacancies are filled.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 3:59 pm