Keppel Internship Programme 2023 - Investment - KIT/KCIF - Aug-Nov 2023
The intern is expected to assist members of the KIT and KCIF investment teams in all aspects of the investment process, from research, to valuation, and review of transaction.
The intern will be responsible in the following:
- Provide market research on sectors and countries including monitoring of sectors and economic trends in the infrastructure space.
- Analyze and evaluate investment pipeline alongside the investment team from research, due diligence to investment and post-closing monitoring.
- Collect and present data that is relevant to investors and management.
- Support the team on any ad-hoc project and tasks.
- Gain strong knowledge of the investment process.
- Further develop financial modeling skills.
- Develop soft skills such as presentation skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant prior experience, in particular knowledge of financial model, will be highly desirable.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
OneInfra is the infrastructure arm of Keppel Capital, a leading fund manager in Asia Pacific with Asset Under Management of approximately c. S$50 billion. OneInfra manages three key investment vehicles with a total Asset Under Management of c.S$9 billion: Keppel Core Infrastructure, Keppel Infrastructure Trust (KIT) and Keppel Asia Infrastructure Fund (KAIF), which cover core, core plus and value add strategies.
The OneInfra investment team is responsible for sourcing and executing investments for all the 3 infrastructure investment strategies. It aims to grow Keppel Capital into the premier infrastructure fund manager in Asia Pacific.
BUSINESS UNIT - Keppel Capital.
Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia, and it is the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited. With assets under management of approximately S$50 billion, Keppel Capital has a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in key global markets.
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanization, focusing on four key areas comprising energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
With sustainability at the core of our strategy, Keppel harnesses the strengths and expertise of our business units to develop, operate and maintain real assets, which provide diverse solutions that are good for the planet, for people and for the Company.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.