Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months Intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
The Intern will support program introduction, deployment, communication of Channel Program for Process Automation, APAC.
The Intern will also be the direct liaison with countries in driving communications on Channel program across APAC region (internal / external).
What You Will Do
- Formalize PA Channel Program for Process Instrumentation; working closely with Channel/Offer Marketing to align on all the documents & information.
- Formalize TRSS Channel Program harmonization with IA organization. Establish playbook (establish partner structure, collaborative partnership structure between IA and PA, incorporate double credit mechanism, formalize operating structure to countries for use).
- Support PA Channel Organization in Channel Program structure (formalize partner classification, benefits & duties).
- Communication of Channel program playbook to drive awareness across APAC countries.
- Develop communication documentation and set up communication schedule to be delivered to each country in APAC.
- Support partner platforming and partner classification based on matrix update working closely with countries to finalize all details.
- Conduct communication sessions to present on the PA Channel program & create Channel playbook and consolidate Q&A list for reference for use.
- Be focal point on Channel program with countries and LoB.
- Be focal point with Channel partners.
- Support Channel Organization in driving communication of channel program to channel partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualifications that will make you successful:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm