We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our End User Marketing Team in Singapore for the 2nd half of 2022.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more! Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability.
If you match this description, get in touch!
What You Will Do
As Marketing Intern with End User S&S Marketing Team:
- Market Research: Research on market sizing and gap analysis for Signify’s solutions for Retail and Hospitality Segment.
- Competitive Analysis: Build a clear competitive analysis for IoT solutions within Signify’s portfolio.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Based on the above research pointers, and analyses, build a clear Go-to-market strategy for the selected propositions, as well as a robust marketing plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s students who are currently studying Business/Marketing or Engineering related are welcome to apply.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Eager to learn, grow & perform.
- Affinity with Marketing.
- Interested in IoT.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Able to commit for at least 5-6 months internship period (starting November 2022), 5 days a week full time Internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm