Graduate Banking Services - Singapore
If you’ve always dreamt of an exciting career in Banking, Finance and Tech, now’s the time to make it a reality.
Over the past decade, increasing regulatory scrutiny has led to the evolution of banking services which now play a critical part in every single stage of the trade lifecycle and the overall client journey. It is now the sharp tip of a bank’s competitive edge. Within Banking Services, it has therefore never been more crucial to get it right and demand for top talent is high.
These roles are challenging, demanding attention to detail and a strong client focus, a keen sense of risk and an awareness of the regulations. At Wiley Edge, we can provide you with professional, fully paid, completely free training to embark on your career as an Wiley Edge Alumni within Banking Services …. and we open doors to world leading financial institutions.
Some of these roles include:
- Trade Support (Securities, Treasury, Transaction Management)
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Controls, Reporting)
- Client Lifecycle Management (KYC/AML, CDD, Risk Assessment,)
- Regulatory Transformation (Business Analysis, Project Management, Client Outreach)
- Data (Governance, Management, Remediation, Analysis)
- Working within Banking Services will offer fulfilment, increased opportunities for progression and the chance to work with new technologies and multiple business lines.
This pathway is perfect for you if…
- You have a 2.1 or the equivalent grade in graduation
- You have a genuine interest in Banking and Financial Markets.
- Degree topics we have seen succeed but not limited to include - Law, Mathematics, Finance, Banking, Economics.
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You’re hungry to learn and upskill.
- You have already graduated and are available to start work right away
- Applicants must have the right to work in Singapore
How it works….
- Apply via the Wiley Edge website. You must have an interest and knowledge in Banking and/or regulation.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
- Get trained remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career in banking services. Learning from experts from Wiley Edge who have decades of experience, you'll be taught the technical and soft skills that organizations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
- Kickstart your career within Banking services for a Blue chip organisation.
What you’ll learn at Wiley Edge Academy:
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading and financial regulations.
- The inner workings of investment banks, from sales to back office processes.
- The full trade lifecycle; risk; regulation and compliance.
- Business analysis, data analytics and project skills.
- How to recognize and combat the exploitation of financial services companies as a vehicle for specific types of financial crime.
- Excel, VBA, SQL (Visual Basic for Applications), proprietary data processing, reporting tools and applications.
What you’ll get:
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefit package
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry.
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to Wiley Edge the company it is today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.